With the help of AACG 8.6.3 Feature We can create grants or permission set of features in EGRCC 8.6.3.
How to Create a New Role in AACG 8.6.3 :-
1. Login to AACG 8.6.3 using your credentials
2. Navigate to the “Administration Management” interface from Navigator
3. From the Navigator Panel click on the “Navigator” > then Click “Administration Management”> then click on “Manage Roles”
4. To add a new role, click on “Actions – Create New” (highlighted below)
5.A new form is opened to fill in the relevant details
6. Fill out the appropriate fields by double clicking each area / box.
(Note: * fields are required fields.)For all subsections Data Source , Business Objects ,click on the cell in the Access column, and select the value Allow if required.
For all Page Navigation sub section Click each sub folder to set permission whether to view only or update.
7.The Status field requires a selection from a drop down list consisting of the following Statuses: Active & Inactive. Click Save to save the new role information
8. To deactivate a role just turn the status button to In-active.
How to Create a New User Accounts and Assign Role in AACG 8.6.3 :-
Login to AACG
From the Navigator Panel click on the “Navigator” > then Click “Administration Management”> then click on “Manage Users” and Click Actions Create New
Fill out the appropriate fields by double clicking each blue box. (Note: * fields are required fields.)
The Status field requires a selection from a drop down list consisting of the following Statuses:Active, Inactive, and Locked.
Click on “Save”, upon successful input of all new user information.
To deactivate a user select the user and change the status to inactive.
Note :-Password is case sensitive must consist of at least eight char-acters, taken from each of four character sets: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters, which comprise !@#$%&*.