- Basic Setup of GL and Ledger
- Basic Setup of Accounts Receivables
- Basic setup of Property Manager
1. Transaction Source
2. Set Max Memory to 1048576 bytes in system options
3. Remit-To Addresses
If any of the above setup are missing then invoice imported from property manager lies in AR interface.
1. Transaction Source: In property manager we have to use the seeded Transaction source "Property Manager Batch Source" . Even if we define our custom source. we will not able to import the invoices into AR. So, use seeded source available.
Navigation : Setup > Transactions > Source
2. Set Max Memory to 1048576 bytes: During receivables setup, Define max memory to 1048576 bytes in Trans and Customers Tab of system options in AR.
Navigation : Setup > System > System Options
3. Remit-To Addresses: Define Remit-To address for operating unit and country.
Navigation : Setup > Print > Remit - To Addresses