Error : APP-FND-00222 Error When Submitting a Custom Concurrent Request Registered under a Custom Application
The custom application has not been assigned to any data group
1. Under the System Administrator responsibility
Navigate to Security --> Oracle --> DataGroup.
2. Query up a data group (Standard Data Group is appropriate).
3. A list of applications associated with the standard data group will appear.
4. Click on FILE in the toolbar menu then click on NEW.
5. In the Application column select the custom application from the LOV.
6. Add an Oracle ID to the ORACLE ID column (APPS is appropriate)
7. Save the changes.
8. Resubmit the concurrent request.